MircoClean VI With Remineralization Alkalizer:
After it has been thoroughly cleaned, many people are sold on the benefits of alkalizing their drinking water. It adds just a touch of taste to our finished product, so, if YOU want alkalized water for YOUR family's drinking water--this is the unit you want. There's no cost difference between it, and our standard MicroClean VI Reverse Osmosis unit.
The MircoClean VI Alkalizer Reverse Osmosis unit is the same incredible MicroClean VI Reverse Osmosis unit that made Empirico famous in the water treatment industry--but with a high-capacity Alkalizer finishing filter!
Remineralization Alkalizer filter
- The MircocleanV Alkalizer is the newest creation from the Empirico Water Systems. It works by adding healthy minerals into your drinking water, after your water has been thoroughly cleaned.
- The MircocleanV Alkalizer goes one step further than our MicroCleanV unit by adding a remineralizing Alkaline post-filter, creating one of the most effective alkaline water units on the market.
- The MicroCleanV uses three drop-in cartridge pre-filters, an RO membrane, and the Alkalizer post filter. So, changing the filters is simple, and easy.
All reverse osmosis systems are not the same! Don't be fooled by look-a-like units. Our unique system is the same one we use in commercial applications where absolutely clean water is necessary.
Replacing other reverse osmosis systems accounts for just under 60% of our sales, because when low-grade materials are combined with 'street level' membranes, and poor quality city water, it's the consumer that gets fooled into thinking they have clean water to drink. We call it, ‘Psychological water treatment’, because it is only clean, in their minds.
Our membranes will produce 30+ gallons of pure water, per 24-hour period. What is interesting to note, is that our membranes last 2ce, to 3-times as long as the regular residential membranes. Regular systems companies want you to pay an industry average of $169.00 for such service...2ce a year. Our filter change subscription is just $99.00/yr., and you only need to change your filters once a year—that amounts to some serious money savings over a period of time. The 'best' system is always the least expensive to own.
At the same time, we have to mention that by pre-treating your water with our whole-house Ultimate water Processor (*Click here to learn why we call it the 'Ultimate' Water Processor), your filters will last even longer; and you’ll experience more real money savings on all of your cleaning; washing; dish-washing; bathing; soaps; cleaners; and lotions. But, we digressed...
Our MicroCleanV Reverse Osmosis unit will serve you reliably for the rest of your life--and you'll have peace of mind knowing that you own the very best unit on the market--and for the lowest price possible!
Be aware: Once you've been spoiled by clean water; you'll never go back to city water, or the unregulated; and often worse; bottled water.
It will produce up to 30 gallons of pure clean water a day--more than enough for all your cooking, cleaning and drinking needs!
The MicroCleanV Reverse Osmosis unit is our most popular system for many reasons.
- 5 Stages of filtration; to make sure your water is cleaned.
- Up to 30 gallons of great tasting water a day, plenty for your whole family.
- 3.2 gallon tank included (other sizes available), so you’ll have plenty of clean water all the time.
- Comes with a classic, ball-valve faucet that will enhance your sink’s appearance.
- All components are NSF certified and approved.
- Simple, easy installation, so anyone can do it.
- Made in the USA, because it still means, ‘quality’.
We are dead set against getting too technical for our customers; but, since our concern is what comes out of your MicroCleanV unit, we want you to know what this system takes out of your water:
How Does it do all that?:
The MircoCleanV is a five-stage, under-sink Reverse Osmosis unit. It uses three drop-in cartridge pre-filters; our Reverse Osmosis membrane; and an inline post-filter to purify your drinking water. This makes it very easy to change the filters, and insure the quality of your drinking water.
STAGES and Filter Replacement Schedule:
- STAGE 1 – Sediment Pre-Filter – Removes large particulate from your drinking water-- Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 2 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter –Removes smaller particles, tastes and smells from your drinking water-- Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 3 – Carbon Block Pre-Filter – Same as Stage 2; just making sure we got it all--Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 4 – Our Reverse Osmosis Membrane 30 GPD –This is where the magic happens. Our membrane removes the teeny tiny particulate; the most dangerous kind; by ‘scraping’ the water molecules-- Replace Every 24-60 Months
- STAGE 5 – Granule Activated Carbon (*GAC) Post-Filter – Replace Every 12 Months
- STAGE 5A--(*for Akaline unit only) Alkaline remineralization Post-Filter—Replace every 24 months.
We’ve had customers ask, “Why do we have to change filters?” The reason is that for us to produce quality water for you; we have to physically remove all kinds of stuff from the water. Even though the particulate is on a sub-micron level, it builds up in the filters, or, in the case of the carbon filters; they become saturated with the nasty stuff that smells up your city water; so, they have a defined useful lifespan.
Don’t worry though, Empirico Water Systems has your back with our new Subscription Filter-Change Kit. Changing your filters yourself usually only takes a few minutes, and saves you over 75% in service call charges. We’ll send you what you need every year (*the filters, and the special tool to make it even easier), automatically, if you enroll in our subscription service (*$99.00/year).
All Empirico MicroCleanV units are built to order and use only the highest quality components on the market, and they are built in the USA. Every unit is tested for water quality and structural integrity before it leaves our facilities. We don’t use inferior materials, and unlike most other companies, we test our units for quality, because our reputation is on the line with each unit shipped to our customers.
Empirico’s MicroCleanV units produce plenty of great-tasting, clean water; eliminating the need to keep buying expensive bottled water. This means your MicroCleanV unit will pay for itself in a short amount of time; but it will serve you for the rest of your life.
With over 500,000 of them sold; our MicroCleanV unit is YOUR BEST choice.
A little more information you need to know.
The MicroCleanV unit is usually mounted under the kitchen sink, and comes with all the installation hardware necessary. A separate '3rd' faucet (see images) mounts beside your regular sink faucet, and delivers the finest quality water on the planet. It can also be 'tee-d' to run another line to your refrigerator, for the freshest, clearest ice you can get.
Installation is a snap because MicroCleanV units are designed to make it simple. The units come with installation instructions included; and our Customer Service Department will be there for you if you have any questions—over the telephone; so you’ll get real-time answers from the water experts. We’ll soon have customer installation videos showing you how our systems can be installed in no time, with just regular household tools. If you don’t want to install it yourself, we’ll help you find a local handy man/woman who will install it for a nominal fee. Whatever you choose; we’ll be with you every step of the way.
***Remember; For a limited time, Empirico will pay the tax--AND your shipping costs* (*for U.S. deliveries only) to make your decision to add this excellent product to your shopping cart an easy one. We're the water treatment experts; but be sure to also check out our great water products from around the World, in our Global Emporium!