Our Commercial Water Processor unit
Mechanical Control Valve Features: (SEE FULL SPEC SHEET CLICK HERE!)
• Simple mechanical design is easy to use.
• Two valve body designs: one for downflow regeneration and one for up-flow (covers every valve in the 5600 family – quick access to all internal components).
• Injector/drain modules containing the brine valve, flow controls, and injector are removable from the valve’s exterior.
• Ruggedly built timer is designed with heavy-duty 3/8″ wide gears.
• 5600 controls are user-friendly.
• Non-corrosive, UV-resistant, fiber-reinforced polymer valve body.
• Economical – small annual power consumption; keeps the time and activates the piston/valve mechanics with a single motor.
• Designed with double backwash.
The “Water Warrior” Includes:
Fleck 5600 Mechanical Control Valve / Stainless Steel Media Tank (64 Inches Tall, 11 Inches Wide)
Brine Tank (41 Inches Tall, 18 Inches Wide)
Installation Parts – 4 threaded male nipples for flex-pipe; all fittings necessary to install the unit (Flex-pipe is NOT included because lengths vary. They are available at any hardware store. Flex-pipe is the reticulated pipe you see connecting water heaters to the plumbing.)