The Victory Water Treatment System Includes the following items:
The Water Warrior
The “Water Warrior” is our whole-house commercial water treatment system (Single unit), but don’t confuse it with the old-time softeners—it’s far more than that. This unit provides clean, soft water for your whole home. When water is artificially softened it takes the water from a high alkaline state (a scalant where suspended materials build up in your pipes, on your dishes, and appliances) to a high acid state (corrodes the pipes and appliances). That’s where most softeners leave it—but not Empirico; we also mechanically filter; refine; re-filter for taste and odor; and acid neutralize your water; so it is neither a corrosive; nor a scalant. It would take as many as 6 other units; all lined up one after the other; in order to produce the quality of water we produce. It’s not purified water, but it’s as close as you can get to it in a whole-house application.
Mechanical Control Valve Features: (SEE FULL SPEC SHEET CLICK HERE!)
• Simple mechanical design is easy to use.
• Two valve body designs: one for downflow regeneration and one for up-flow (covers every valve in the 5600 family – quick access to all internal components).
• Injector/drain modules containing the brine valve, flow controls, and injector are removable from the valve’s exterior.
• Ruggedly built timer is designed with heavy-duty 3/8″ wide gears.
• 5600 controls are user-friendly.
• Non-corrosive, UV-resistant, fiber-reinforced polymer valve body.
• Economical – small annual power consumption; keeps the time and activates the piston/valve mechanics with a single motor.
• Designed with double backwash.
The “Water Warrior” Water Treatment System Includes:
Fleck 5600 Mechanical Control Valve / Stainless Steel Media Tank (64 Inches Tall, 11 Inches Wide)
Brine Tank (41 Inches Tall, 18 Inches Wide)
Installation Parts – 4 threaded male nipples for flex-pipe; all fittings necessary to install the unit (Flex-pipe is NOT included because lengths vary. They are available at any hardware store. Flex-pipe is the reticulated pipe you see connecting water heaters to the plumbing.)
The Liquid Legend
The “Liquid Legend” is our unique, 5-stage, 8 Function, ultra-micron Reverse Osmosis unit. We don’t stop with just a couple of filters; we filter your water both before and after we put through our commercial grade membranes—unlike any other unit on the market. It provides you with clean, safe water for drinking and cooking, regardless of what undiscovered contamination may come into your water supply. On average, when there is a contamination of water supplies; it is 5-years before the water customers are informed. Our water treatment systems are designed to give you piece of mind and to ensure outside contamination events don’t come into your home. With our Legend reverse osmosis drinking water system, you can have sparkling clear water straight from your tap.
5-stage ultra-micron Reverse Osmosis Filtration Stages:
• STAGE 1 – Sediment Pre-Filter – Replace Every 12 Months
• STAGE 2 – Carbon Block Post-Filter – Replace Every 12 Months
• STAGE 3 – Carbon Block Post-Filter – Replace Every 12 Months
• STAGE 4 – RO Membrane 24 GPD – Replace Every 3-6 years
• STAGE 5 – GAC Post-Filter – Replace Every 12 Months
The “Liquid Legend” Includes all necessary fittings and tubing:
Color Tubing – Housing Wrench – Tank Value – Straight Valve – Feed Valve – Flow Restrictor – Drain Saddle – Auto ShutOff Valve –Separate “3rd” faucet for your sink– Membrane Housing – Filter Housings – 3.5 Gallon Storage Tank – Faucet – Commercial Grade System, and Filters
Free Shipping on all Water Treatment System’s!